when you wake up on your own.
Tempt the devil with an Angel's grace.
1,007 Posts
Ooc — Danni
An involuntarily shudder worked it's way up Jace's back and into his neck fur. His hackles stood on end and he suppressed a growl of distaste. There were different markers and for every marker, the more the feeling of dread worked it's way down into Jace's guts. To sit there like a rock sinking in a pond, going deeper and deeper and leaving an ache behind it.

All too soon they came to the one thing that Jace had feared. Clearly a battle had taken place, and there was no real winner. He sighed as he sniffed at the branches and the blood, growling low in his throat in angst. He lifted black head and looked around with bright blue eyes.

I don't know where they went, and we can's continue on. Especially now that is clear that the cougar knows he was being followed. We have to go back tell Amekaze and get a bigger party of trackers. Come Summer, I'm sorry you have done well and I wish we could continue, but it is too dangerous for just the two of us and Ferdie was foolish for taking it on himself. this was largely contradictory as Jace would have done the same thing, but he would have at least howled ot let someone know. Ferdie didn't even do that.
I am more easily attainable for threads now. But please do bear in mind that I have three children under the age of five at home. And they do take up a lot of my time.
Messages In This Thread
when you wake up on your own. - by Summer Ostrega - September 08, 2014, 02:57 PM
RE: when you wake up on your own. - by Jace - September 08, 2014, 04:04 PM
RE: when you wake up on your own. - by Summer Ostrega - September 08, 2014, 07:20 PM
RE: when you wake up on your own. - by Jace - September 10, 2014, 09:08 AM
RE: when you wake up on your own. - by Summer Ostrega - September 10, 2014, 11:36 AM
RE: when you wake up on your own. - by Jace - September 10, 2014, 01:52 PM
RE: when you wake up on your own. - by Summer Ostrega - September 11, 2014, 11:47 AM
RE: when you wake up on your own. - by Jace - September 11, 2014, 12:18 PM
RE: when you wake up on your own. - by Summer Ostrega - September 11, 2014, 01:15 PM
RE: when you wake up on your own. - by Jace - September 17, 2014, 03:01 PM
RE: when you wake up on your own. - by Summer Ostrega - September 17, 2014, 04:59 PM
RE: when you wake up on your own. - by Jace - September 19, 2014, 12:49 PM
RE: when you wake up on your own. - by Summer Ostrega - September 22, 2014, 12:21 PM
RE: when you wake up on your own. - by Jace - September 22, 2014, 01:34 PM
RE: when you wake up on your own. - by Summer Ostrega - September 24, 2014, 07:43 AM