The Bracken Woods The one of Ice
367 Posts
Ooc — Mai
Away
She resisted the urge to shift on her paws. A movement that would normally be very out of place for herself. She must have been gone longer than she thought. Her conversation skills felt awkward at best. But, it also could be that it just came down to that she was face to face with a stranger, and not a wolf she knew well like Kukutux or some of her other followers.

Her jade eyes lit up then, when the name of Moonglow left his lips. Her own finally gave way to a faint smile, her tail coming to life in a slow wag. "Moonglow. Then you are with Kukutux, Moonwoman." She stepped closer, then. "I know them well. I ran with them right before my sudden absence. She is like a sister to me..." She tipped her head just slightly, thoughtful and curious. "This Duskfire...they are unfamiliar to me. But Unnuakvik...and Tatrok..." Her lack of complete familiarity with the tundrian clans (or what she assumed to be tundrian), showed in the deliberate pause in her speech. "The names...they are of tundrian? Northerners?" There was little room for doubt, that Keyni, with her paler coloring and especially thick winter coat, did too, hail from the North. Her Tundrian blood was dashed with a mix of Timber, setting her slightly apart. Perhaps another story to dive into at a later time, to explain the many missing puzzle pieces she had yet to find.
Messages In This Thread
The one of Ice - by Keyni - December 15, 2021, 10:02 PM
RE: The one of Ice - by Kigipigak - December 15, 2021, 10:30 PM
RE: The one of Ice - by Keyni - December 16, 2021, 10:29 PM
RE: The one of Ice - by Kigipigak - December 16, 2021, 10:34 PM
RE: The one of Ice - by Keyni - December 16, 2021, 10:51 PM
RE: The one of Ice - by Kigipigak - December 16, 2021, 10:55 PM
RE: The one of Ice - by Keyni - December 16, 2021, 11:24 PM
RE: The one of Ice - by Kigipigak - December 16, 2021, 11:43 PM
RE: The one of Ice - by Keyni - December 17, 2021, 10:02 PM
RE: The one of Ice - by Kigipigak - December 22, 2021, 05:30 PM