and i as future kings walk off the edge
408 Posts
Ooc —
For @Jace, whee!

She had caught the hare on pure chance along the banks of a winding creek. The basinesque area she had found beneath the spires of a nearby mountain served to be ample hunting grounds, but for who or what she didn't know. The history of the place was lost to the young Tartok wolf, who was feeling more and more displaced in the grand scheme of things. Echelon had not seen Tonravik for days now, and any attempts she had tried to make to seek out her aokkatti had been unsuccessful. But such was the way of Tartok; if they did not want to be found then they were simply not found. Yet it troubled her that not even she could find where Tonravik had gone, let alone some of the other followers in their band.

Her range had extended to searching deeper into the Wilds, which had led her to the Vale in turn. And the hare, whose plump body dangled carelessly from her dark jaws, would make for a good meal later on. She had no problem carrying it openly, because perhaps arrogantly she feared nothing would come after her. The lands seemed vacant and only partially traveled in spite of the worn paths that existed there. Maybe a pack had lived there once, but any trace of it had been removed from the earth and time. The only thing she was remotely aware beyond her immediate surroundings was the fact that a pack did exist on the mountain somewhere — it's exactly location escaped her though.

Either way, she didn't care too much about it. It was not Tonravik, it was not Tartok. Finding a sunny patch of tall grass to lay about in, the flighty canine reclined to the earth sphinx-like. Clutching the hare between her paws, she picked at it, pulling tuffs of fur and sinew loose from what she really wanted out of it. The tender meat, still warm and ripe for eating.
koda — staying
Messages In This Thread
and i as future kings walk off the edge - by Echelon - September 22, 2014, 05:43 PM
RE: and i as future kings walk off the edge - by Jace - September 22, 2014, 06:44 PM
RE: and i as future kings walk off the edge - by Echelon - September 22, 2014, 10:31 PM
RE: and i as future kings walk off the edge - by Jace - September 23, 2014, 09:04 AM
RE: and i as future kings walk off the edge - by Echelon - September 23, 2014, 05:37 PM
RE: and i as future kings walk off the edge - by Jace - September 23, 2014, 09:40 PM
RE: and i as future kings walk off the edge - by Echelon - September 24, 2014, 01:31 AM
RE: and i as future kings walk off the edge - by Jace - September 24, 2014, 08:45 AM
RE: and i as future kings walk off the edge - by Echelon - September 24, 2014, 07:59 PM
RE: and i as future kings walk off the edge - by Jace - September 25, 2014, 02:50 PM
RE: and i as future kings walk off the edge - by Echelon - September 28, 2014, 02:26 AM