Sunset Valley [feast] And sometimes you close your eyes
187 Posts
Ooc — hela
Lane mentioned Calida and how well she was healing. Yes, you are a gifted healer, Lane, he told her. She had healed his hunting would well, and Calida was making great progress. I worried about Calida, at first, but now I am hopeful she will fully recover and be a valuable member of the pack. No matter how long she chose to stay. 

She seemed lost in thought for a few moments, and while he was happy to sit in silence with her, he wanted to make sure she had whatever she needed. 

Her answer was not what he had expected. But neither was he surprised. Of course, Tuulu was grateful for the opportunity to ease some of hers and Isso's load. I would be honored, kuulti, he answered immediately. I appreciate you considering me for such a role. He would not let her down. If she would allow the closeness, he would touch his forehead to hers. He was grateful in so many ways.
Messages In This Thread
[feast] And sometimes you close your eyes - by Tuuluuwaq - December 22, 2021, 01:48 AM
RE: [feast] And sometimes you close your eyes - by Lane - December 24, 2021, 02:25 PM
RE: [feast] And sometimes you close your eyes - by Tuuluuwaq - December 25, 2021, 04:40 PM
RE: [feast] And sometimes you close your eyes - by Lane - December 27, 2021, 12:25 PM
RE: [feast] And sometimes you close your eyes - by Tuuluuwaq - December 30, 2021, 01:01 AM
RE: [feast] And sometimes you close your eyes - by Lane - January 08, 2022, 03:43 PM
RE: [feast] And sometimes you close your eyes - by Lane - January 16, 2022, 02:45 PM
RE: [feast] And sometimes you close your eyes - by Lane - January 17, 2022, 02:42 PM
RE: [feast] And sometimes you close your eyes - by Lane - January 23, 2022, 02:57 PM