Noctisardor Bypass Dying for socialization
7 Posts
Ooc — Eoran
"guten morgen," Hope was a fast learner, she had spent enough time with Mahler to understand this greeting after some time, she was indeed familiar with it and she smiled as she saw him. Her calm demeanor didn't change when she saw the other male either. He was a handsome young, but shy, man. He seemed to almost want to crumble up behind Mahler and disappear. She gave him a small smile to reassure him he had nothing to fear from her.

"Good morning Mahler. How pleasant to run into you both. Mr?" She looked at the other male, waiting for his name if he would give it. The funny thing about Hope was that she said every word as if she meant it (which she did), she had been searching for others and here they were! The spirits had lead them all here to meet one another, and she found that it must have some meaning for her to run into this new young man today. Was she to expect great things of him? She was sure of it. She offered him another warm smile.

"how does the day find you, frau hope?" She turned her attention back to Mahler, still with a warm smile, which rarely left her. "As wonderful as always Mahler."

"hope is a veritable vellspring of medical knowledge herself. ve have been speaking about midvifery." She chuckled as Mahler spoke of her knowledge and she offered an almost apologetic smile to the young man he spoke to. "Mahler flatters me. I do have some experience though. An old lady like myself can hardly live this long without gaining some sort of experience in life." She let out a small laugh to ease the tension in the youngest, but he seemed a hard shell to crack. She watched him with soft eyes.

The spirits must have chosen him, so he was special. To walk alongside the alpha and be in his training was also a remark om his extrodinarity. "I am sure this young man is very capable in other areas, in which I am not." She began walking closer to him, wondering why he felt the need to become so small and hide behind Mahler. But great heroes often started like this, did they not? Either too insecure or too secure in themselves. She knew then why the spirits had led them together.

"Young one, I sense great potential in you. I thin Mahler senses it too."
Messages In This Thread
Dying for socialization - by Hope - December 30, 2021, 02:30 PM
RE: Dying for socialization - by Mahler - December 30, 2021, 02:38 PM
RE: Dying for socialization - by Veran - December 30, 2021, 03:15 PM
RE: Dying for socialization - by Hope - December 31, 2021, 09:51 AM
RE: Dying for socialization - by Mahler - December 31, 2021, 09:53 PM
RE: Dying for socialization - by Veran - January 01, 2022, 10:08 AM
RE: Dying for socialization - by Hope - January 01, 2022, 02:08 PM
RE: Dying for socialization - by Mahler - January 01, 2022, 09:07 PM
RE: Dying for socialization - by Veran - January 05, 2022, 12:09 PM
RE: Dying for socialization - by Mahler - January 21, 2022, 02:47 PM