Noctisardor Bypass Dying for socialization
7 Posts
Ooc — Eoran
"Ålesund." She almost wanted to repeat it back to ensure she got it right, but she was slowly figuring out that this man was socially scared. The complete opposite to Hope. She wanted to help, soothe him and tell him of the wonders of life and being alive, to being with others. But now was not the time. These were things he had to unravel on his own too.

Just like she had.

"thank you...i hope i don't disappoint." Once again she wanted to ensure him that no such thing was possible. Expectations were not the me met, they were merely aspirations. But once again she offered no words but a warm smile. Mahler also offered assurance to the young male and Hope nodded when he told her, that Ålesund had helped him in the pharmacy.

"frau hope, i vas interested to know if you could explain vhat to do for pelvic pain during labour," She sat down with a slow motion in her hind legs and looked at Mahler with a teasing expression. "Oh yes mating season is approaching, isn't it?" Hope had never discussed her past with Mahler, or anyone else for that matter. Whatever she was a mother or not was not obvious to anyone in the pack.

"I know raspberry leaves are a very common to use doing birth, to ease pain. But if you want to be let in on a secret." She leaned forward and looked again at Mahler with a teasing expression, not because she expected him to be made fun of, far from it. Rather because she found his interest endearing.

"The females can do wonderous things. Like giving birth. In my experience they can do certain ah - exercises with their pelvic, before birth approaches, that supposedly eases the pain. So I've heard." She leaned back and looked at Ålesund with a beam in her eyes. "Sometimes we also have to believe that nature will do go its cause. Pelvic pain is certainly unpleasant, especially for first time mothers. But after that it will become easier." Or so she hoped.
Messages In This Thread
Dying for socialization - by Hope - December 30, 2021, 02:30 PM
RE: Dying for socialization - by Mahler - December 30, 2021, 02:38 PM
RE: Dying for socialization - by Veran - December 30, 2021, 03:15 PM
RE: Dying for socialization - by Hope - December 31, 2021, 09:51 AM
RE: Dying for socialization - by Mahler - December 31, 2021, 09:53 PM
RE: Dying for socialization - by Veran - January 01, 2022, 10:08 AM
RE: Dying for socialization - by Hope - January 01, 2022, 02:08 PM
RE: Dying for socialization - by Mahler - January 01, 2022, 09:07 PM
RE: Dying for socialization - by Veran - January 05, 2022, 12:09 PM
RE: Dying for socialization - by Mahler - January 21, 2022, 02:47 PM