And let the sun shine upon us again
22 Posts
Ooc — Caden
Sorry for the wait :(

"I'm Flash Spiritfire, nice to meet you. " He smiled faintly at the other wolf and tilted his head slightly wondering if he was going to explain why he was submitting and it wasn't long before his thoughts were read. "Oh, and in case you're wondering, I'm currently probatio. So I have to submit to everybody. " He raised an eyebrow, mint green eyes gleaming with barely concealed amusement. Probatio huh, he wondered how Flash had managed to get that rank.

"Probatio huh? How did you manage to get that rank? Did you provoke our Praetor or did you disrespect him or did you do both? Romans are easy to anger, and hate disrespect." he said, trying to be helpful but was probably failing. He wasn't really known to be a social wolf, always being the one to be the best fighter, hunter, patroller etc.
Messages In This Thread
And let the sun shine upon us again - by Tiberius - September 10, 2014, 05:52 AM
RE: And let the sun shine upon us again - by Flash - September 13, 2014, 06:01 AM
RE: And let the sun shine upon us again - by Tiberius - September 15, 2014, 04:15 AM
RE: And let the sun shine upon us again - by Flash - September 19, 2014, 08:32 PM
RE: And let the sun shine upon us again - by Tiberius - September 23, 2014, 05:23 AM
RE: And let the sun shine upon us again - by Flash - September 25, 2014, 07:32 PM
RE: And let the sun shine upon us again - by Tiberius - October 15, 2014, 04:24 AM
RE: And let the sun shine upon us again - by Flash - October 30, 2014, 09:00 PM