Blackfoot Forest You know I'll fight my corner.
he came and stole the wild
1,016 Posts
Ooc — Rachel
His question was asked with simplicity – and yet a name was presented to him with absolute flourish, tagging on names of her heritage on top of everything. He blinked in that moment, casting a sideways glance to Paarthurnax as if determining if she too thought this creature before them was absolute loopy, at best.

There was no need – the she-wolf dismissed herself, and Scimitar felt his pelt bristle lightly at the thought of her interrogating Creek wolves. Somehow, the Creek managed to draw the interest of the absolute batshit crazy, and he withheld a sigh at the thought – in that very moment, it felt as if The Sunspire had eyes and could watch his every movement.

As she left, the cinnamon wolf allowed his eyes to skim over the beauty at his side – Paarthurnax was a mystery to him still, and he quietly wondered if Fox had still been in reign, if the she-wolf would have even gained permission to step past the borders. Fox would have found her appearance threatening, and he doubted it – Bazi’s confidence only made him more intrigued in the pale queen. “Are you okay?” It was apparent she hadn’t known the woman, and while he would not pry in to her past, he did wonder if the two were linked somehow. After all, the daughter of Amun had seemingly felt little doubt that they were.
he came and stole the wild
a crime so old as the sky and bone
Messages In This Thread
You know I'll fight my corner. - by Paarthurnax - August 10, 2014, 05:25 AM
RE: You know I'll fight my corner. - by Hatshepsut - August 10, 2014, 09:33 AM
RE: You know I'll fight my corner. - by Scimitar - August 11, 2014, 12:51 PM
RE: You know I'll fight my corner. - by Paarthurnax - August 14, 2014, 01:57 PM
RE: You know I'll fight my corner. - by Hatshepsut - August 14, 2014, 05:55 PM
RE: You know I'll fight my corner. - by Scimitar - August 17, 2014, 11:01 AM
RE: You know I'll fight my corner. - by Paarthurnax - August 17, 2014, 03:37 PM
RE: You know I'll fight my corner. - by Hatshepsut - August 17, 2014, 03:46 PM
RE: You know I'll fight my corner. - by Scimitar - August 25, 2014, 06:12 AM
RE: You know I'll fight my corner. - by Paarthurnax - September 05, 2014, 07:36 AM
RE: You know I'll fight my corner. - by Hatshepsut - September 07, 2014, 10:08 AM
RE: You know I'll fight my corner. - by Scimitar - September 23, 2014, 06:35 AM
RE: You know I'll fight my corner. - by Paarthurnax - September 27, 2014, 07:03 AM
RE: You know I'll fight my corner. - by Scimitar - September 29, 2014, 07:40 AM
RE: You know I'll fight my corner. - by Paarthurnax - October 05, 2014, 02:56 PM