Bramblepoint I'm feeling pretty empty, this attitudes expensive
38 Posts
Ooc — Eoran
I dunno if you guys are okay with me picking this up? I know a lot has happened since we started this thread, but I really wanna finish it. If you don't want to, just let me know<3

The old blind lady moved out of the way and Makatza hit empty air. She screeched in horror over missing a fucking blind lady, how could she miss? She was about to scream and yell, curse at her, but instead she felt fangs from the old lady. Makatza instinctually reacted by pulling backward as Fennec's fangs snapped her nose. It. HURT

She screeched like a banshee and fell backward has blood emerged from her nose. The other who was supposed to stay out of it, came in between the two and said something, but Makatza was screaming on top of her lungs to hear a word of what was said. "You, You - YOU BIT ME! YOU BITCH!" Makatza scrambled around and wiped the few drops of blood off her nose, lunged again directly into Ukulele she would by force try and push her away, use he force and weight to push off the woman.

She was small fry, she was NOT a part of this. Makatza opened her fangs and tried to grasp for Fennec, get a hold of her neck or shoulder and shake it in pure frustration.

She wasn't a cold blooded killer, but she was not a pushover. She wanted the old lady to give in, to fall over and die or plead for forgiveness for shedding the princess' blood.
Messages In This Thread
RE: I'm feeling pretty empty, this attitudes expensive - by Makatza - January 04, 2022, 08:46 AM