Porcupine Ridge luxuriant adonis is dying
99 Posts
Ooc — Jess
Immediately, she deferred to the other without question when she whirled like a toreador spinning on their heel. Her tufted ears flattened and her doleful gaze widened, as though she feared she might be reprimanded more severely. She didn't unfold from her crouch until Erzulie made it clear she'd been forgiven. Her cheeks flushed; given her comment, she wondered if the female had indeed sequestered herself in the mountains to avoid males. She pitied her, if that was the case- and felt compelled to extend her companionship and comfort...Protection, as well, if it was necessary. 

She swallowed hard, and her frightened brown gaze fell to the hole dug near the tree's base. More out of concern than obligation or will she timidly approached, her bushy tail wriggling even though it was held low. Her tufted ears flicked forward and back with each step as though to express the war she felt within herself. 

She tread carefully, lightly as she approached the tree, stepping out tontest the snow with her forepaw before settling her weight into it. She peered into the hole and was relieved to see that the snow was not so deep that it might prove dangerous. She sighed in relief, and bowed her head apologetically. 

"I am sorry. I have been warned not to go too close to trees in the mountain- especially softwoods." She explained. "I did not want you to fall into a tree well."
Messages In This Thread
luxuriant adonis is dying - by Erzulie - January 03, 2022, 03:32 PM
RE: luxuriant adonis is dying - by Thresher - January 03, 2022, 11:49 PM
RE: luxuriant adonis is dying - by Erzulie - January 04, 2022, 06:17 PM
RE: luxuriant adonis is dying - by Thresher - January 04, 2022, 10:37 PM
RE: luxuriant adonis is dying - by Erzulie - January 09, 2022, 01:23 PM
RE: luxuriant adonis is dying - by Thresher - January 16, 2022, 01:56 PM
RE: luxuriant adonis is dying - by Erzulie - January 19, 2022, 06:43 PM