Ouroboros Spine i don’t want to set the world on fire
51 Posts
Ooc — xynien
lómion smiled, which made ink smile too, but it occurred to them that he looked sort of tired. he usually looked tired. it always worried them. but then he mentioned food, and inkalorë was thoroughly distracted by it.
that sounds great! can i come with you? they asked immediately, stomach rumbling a little at the thought of eating. inkalorë often forgot to eat until they saw someone else eating, which made for more than a few awkward situations. as with everything, they dealt with it cheerfully and without much pause.
Messages In This Thread
i don’t want to set the world on fire - by Lómion - January 05, 2022, 07:35 PM
RE: i don’t want to set the world on fire - by Inkalorë - January 05, 2022, 07:46 PM
RE: i don’t want to set the world on fire - by Lómion - January 05, 2022, 08:06 PM
RE: i don’t want to set the world on fire - by Inkalorë - January 06, 2022, 08:49 PM
RE: i don’t want to set the world on fire - by Lómion - January 06, 2022, 08:58 PM
RE: i don’t want to set the world on fire - by Inkalorë - January 06, 2022, 09:39 PM
RE: i don’t want to set the world on fire - by Lómion - January 06, 2022, 10:12 PM