Duskfire Glacier And see the place where you used to live
187 Posts
Ooc — hela
Most of the time, I patrol and keep guard, Tuulu told her. Once you are fully healed, maybe we can spar? If that is something you would be up for. Spars would keep them sharp and prepared. And you are welcome to patrol with me whenever you would like, of course. He paired his words with a friendly smile and a nod of his head. 

And of course, Lane was already on top of things when it came to Calida's symptoms. His blood heated as he thought of the Alphess. He loved how well she cared for the pack. 

Calida still seemed unsure of her plans after winter, which was fine; the Tatkret knew she had been on the fence about coming here to begin with. At least she had let him bring her here to heal. It was only a bonus that she agreed to stay for the winter. I am sure it is quite different here, then. To go from being alone to being in a pack full of others must be quite the system shock. You are brave to come here when it is so different from what you are used to.
Messages In This Thread
And see the place where you used to live - by Tuuluuwaq - December 22, 2021, 01:54 AM
RE: And see the place where you used to live - by Calida - December 22, 2021, 11:24 AM
RE: And see the place where you used to live - by Tuuluuwaq - December 25, 2021, 04:24 PM
RE: And see the place where you used to live - by Calida - December 28, 2021, 12:09 PM
RE: And see the place where you used to live - by Tuuluuwaq - December 30, 2021, 12:12 AM
RE: And see the place where you used to live - by Calida - January 03, 2022, 03:39 PM
RE: And see the place where you used to live - by Tuuluuwaq - January 07, 2022, 01:22 AM
RE: And see the place where you used to live - by Calida - January 20, 2022, 12:41 PM
RE: And see the place where you used to live - by Calida - January 27, 2022, 01:01 PM
RE: And see the place where you used to live - by Tuuluuwaq - February 03, 2022, 07:59 PM
RE: And see the place where you used to live - by Calida - February 03, 2022, 08:26 PM
RE: And see the place where you used to live - by Tuuluuwaq - February 03, 2022, 09:24 PM