Stone Circle ilakka
34 Posts
Ooc — Keg
·            ·

Then he hesitated.

Tilting his head Selamuit took in his brothers body language, and his tone. He stopped. And took a step back, the smile dimmed, but didn’t leave. Sela knew Kallik would be angry, he had resigned himself to the fact long ago. But he had been without his brothers and sister for so long, he would gladly accept all the anger in the world.

”Dad. He took me with him. When he left.” Selamuit clinched his jaw, and looked down at the ground, over at his mother’s stone, and back to his brother. ”He, ah went a little crazy on our trip. Do you remember that Kallik? Dad and I took a trip, to visit our aunt. We were supposed to be gone a couple weeks, but we never made it.” Selamuit peered at his brother pleading him to see it hadn’t been his fault.

”I remember Taktuq cried to dad all night to let her come along, but he said no.” Sela gave a sob filled laugh. They had been so young, the journey unadvisable, even Valette had wanted Siarut to wait until Sela was older. But the old brute had been adamant. He waited with baited breath to see if his brother would remember, but he had little hope, it was so long ago now. And so clearly, a lot had happened since they had seen each other last.

Messages In This Thread
ilakka - by Selamuit - January 11, 2022, 09:26 PM
RE: ilakka - by Kallik - January 11, 2022, 09:58 PM
RE: ilakka - by Selamuit - January 11, 2022, 10:07 PM
RE: ilakka - by Kallik - January 11, 2022, 10:21 PM
RE: ilakka - by Selamuit - January 11, 2022, 10:36 PM
RE: ilakka - by Kallik - January 11, 2022, 10:48 PM
RE: ilakka - by Selamuit - January 13, 2022, 06:01 PM
RE: ilakka - by Kallik - January 16, 2022, 05:47 PM
RE: ilakka - by Selamuit - March 01, 2022, 07:37 PM
RE: ilakka - by Kallik - March 09, 2022, 03:32 PM