The Heartwood i want [m]oney, and power, and champagne, and fame
190 Posts
Ooc — The System
Violante considered Avery's words, then she offered, "There are three roles for you to choose from, then. You could serve as my Harbinger, more commonly known as a beta; you would be my right hand, leading my council, assisting me as needed in all things." Here, she would pause to let him think or ask any questions he might have, before she continued, "Or, you could be the Warden of the pack, the lead guardian, and, should we require it, lead jailor. You would lead the pack's Sentinels, our warriors, into battle should the need arise. Otherwise, you would train them, and set up a regime for border patrol alongside the lead scout, the Ranger. This rank is part of my council." Once more, she would pause.

After a time, she said, "The third option is the rank of Chaser, or lead hunter. You would set up hunting parties, as well as train others to hunt and track efficiently. As Chaser, you would be a part of my council, same as the Warden." She also gave him a word of warning. "You may find, at times, that your quarry takes you far from home; you would not be without help, but I would remain behind to continue overseeing the pack." 

Finally, she finished, "If none of these suit you, we could discuss other options as well."
Physical Health (100/100)

Mental Health (100/100)

Messages In This Thread
RE: i want [m]oney, and power, and champagne, and fame - by Violante - January 13, 2022, 10:37 AM