The Heartwood i want [m]oney, and power, and champagne, and fame
174 Posts
Ooc — Aero
As she began to speak, Avery started to think each option over. He immediately considered Harbinger. I do wish to constantly be by her side, but could I still run? 

Although Warden seemed far more suitable towards his protective side. Would being near her be enough to satisfy that? Not the rest of my pack. Avery surprised himself once again with how important his family was becoming to him. Avery had learned one thing from his brother and it was family is pack, we must protect pack at all cost. Maybe Harbinger wouldn't be enough for me?

As soon as she finished her explanation of chaser, he disregarded it. "I do not wish to stray too far from your side. With this Avery leaned his shoulder towards Violante. 

Growing quiet once more Avery continued to consider his decision. I would grow too bored if I couldn't at least patrol. Action had always been necessary for him, and he couldn't stop his vigilance now that he had a family to protect. His decision had been made.

"I believe Warden would suit me best. I wish to keep our family safe."
Messages In This Thread
RE: i want [m]oney, and power, and champagne, and fame - by Vagabond - January 13, 2022, 10:58 AM