Hoshor Plains You once watched me fall. Now watch me rise.
We cry only tears of blood.
22 Posts
Ooc — Karma
Private 

A journey had been taken. Time had passed. Eyes were far from what they sought to see. Words had been kept silent. But now.. — now it is time for those saved words to be spoken. No longer would he of right be kept from what had been earned.

@Ryzhov. A crisp voice rung, hollow and daunting. It commanded the presence of an ally; a friend who would share the same path and guard it until a dead end was found.

She is near..; the bride that was stolen from me. A sickly fume, like honey, lines a claim not far from where we stand. I will go to her and command that she walk with us. You will stay here. Meet us when we return. If your presence is needed, I will beckon. A pause. There was hesitance. Perhaps there could have been no doubt of return, but one could not be too careful. 

Should we not return by the fall of the sun and the wake of the pale moon, leave this place. Such a dear friend would not be placed in harms way. Not even Virion would request that Ryzhov stay and face the same fate of demise. I will be dead if not returned to you. Assume this is so. Never would a fight be turned away from. Anyone who knew the blood craved beast would know this to be true.
If I should ever drown, it will be in a pool forged by the blood of my enemies that which I have slain.
Messages In This Thread
You once watched me fall. Now watch me rise. - by Virion - February 04, 2022, 10:00 PM
RE: You once watched me fall. Now watch me rise. - by Ryzhov - February 04, 2022, 10:07 PM
RE: You once watched me fall. Now watch me rise. - by Virion - February 04, 2022, 10:20 PM
RE: You once watched me fall. Now watch me rise. - by Ryzhov - February 04, 2022, 10:28 PM
RE: You once watched me fall. Now watch me rise. - by Virion - February 04, 2022, 10:36 PM
RE: You once watched me fall. Now watch me rise. - by Ryzhov - February 04, 2022, 10:43 PM
RE: You once watched me fall. Now watch me rise. - by Virion - February 04, 2022, 11:20 PM
RE: You once watched me fall. Now watch me rise. - by Ryzhov - February 04, 2022, 11:24 PM