Hoshor Plains You once watched me fall. Now watch me rise.
We cry only tears of blood.
22 Posts
Ooc — Karma

Modification had been quickly presented. Each word and phrase was taken and molded anew. There was a different meaning behind the former statement. Though, regardless of the true intent, the accusation rung fresh through the mind.  

Moments of silence. Dripping saliva ensued, falling upon the feet of its maker.

Then a glance. The mistake will be forgiven... this time. But not next time. 

The foamy mess discontinued. Virion fixed what demented posture was presented during the discontented display. It is nonsense, you speak. Those that choose to lay claims will defend themselves, their land, and their inhabitants. If she is of their rank, it is likely that they will resist in turn. Retrieval will be difficult... however, even if I am unsuccessful, this will not be the last of me they see. A blunt warning; one that would be declared both here and to those who opposed later.
If I should ever drown, it will be in a pool forged by the blood of my enemies that which I have slain.
Messages In This Thread
You once watched me fall. Now watch me rise. - by Virion - February 04, 2022, 10:00 PM
RE: You once watched me fall. Now watch me rise. - by Ryzhov - February 04, 2022, 10:07 PM
RE: You once watched me fall. Now watch me rise. - by Virion - February 04, 2022, 10:20 PM
RE: You once watched me fall. Now watch me rise. - by Ryzhov - February 04, 2022, 10:28 PM
RE: You once watched me fall. Now watch me rise. - by Virion - February 04, 2022, 10:36 PM
RE: You once watched me fall. Now watch me rise. - by Ryzhov - February 04, 2022, 10:43 PM
RE: You once watched me fall. Now watch me rise. - by Virion - February 04, 2022, 11:20 PM
RE: You once watched me fall. Now watch me rise. - by Ryzhov - February 04, 2022, 11:24 PM