Hoshor Plains You once watched me fall. Now watch me rise.
i told them to stop but then i joined in
30 Posts
Ooc — Tasha
A dismissal fell, and Ryzhov took a seat, watching as the man he admired faded away. He would never truly understand the obsession the man had with this woman. He would never try to talk sense about the situation to him because he had his own skewed perspective: she thought she could escape her destiny. She was his property and property could not simply run away because they did not like the situation.

Different, but the same outcome and effect… moving along and travelling to hunt her down for months at a time. Finally, a search that had come to an end. He would idly himself with hunting and tracking, scoping the area in case a quick getaway was needed for stealing his friend’s bride away. He eagerly awaited his Pakhan's return, expecting it to be with her scruff in his maw, dragging her kicking and screaming if that was what was required.
Messages In This Thread
You once watched me fall. Now watch me rise. - by Virion - February 04, 2022, 10:00 PM
RE: You once watched me fall. Now watch me rise. - by Ryzhov - February 04, 2022, 10:07 PM
RE: You once watched me fall. Now watch me rise. - by Virion - February 04, 2022, 10:20 PM
RE: You once watched me fall. Now watch me rise. - by Ryzhov - February 04, 2022, 10:28 PM
RE: You once watched me fall. Now watch me rise. - by Virion - February 04, 2022, 10:36 PM
RE: You once watched me fall. Now watch me rise. - by Ryzhov - February 04, 2022, 10:43 PM
RE: You once watched me fall. Now watch me rise. - by Virion - February 04, 2022, 11:20 PM
RE: You once watched me fall. Now watch me rise. - by Ryzhov - February 04, 2022, 11:24 PM