Little Goat Mountain princess peach, won't you listen to my speech
THREADS: 1 / 1
PLAYER PREFERENCES
154 Posts
Ooc — Chelsie
Tamar was quite a different sort of wolf, or was it Fiadh who was different? No place in the world was too high for Fiadh. If she had the option to sprout wings, she’d have flown away long ago. She couldn’t relate to feeling like she had gone too high.

Oh dear, she said, it is a tall one, innit? I was gonna challenge you to a race to the top but that just won’t do. Why don’t we go down a bit, Tamar from Mereo? Maybe I can help you hunt something? Hunting was its own kind of thrill. It would satisfy Fiadh for now.

I’m Fiadh from nowhere, she said cheerily as she started down the mountainside. Originally Redhawk Caldera but it has been years. I doubt anyone would even remember me! There was no hint of regret or longing in her voice, only fond remembrance. What’s Mereo?
Messages In This Thread
princess peach, won't you listen to my speech - by Fiadh - January 31, 2022, 04:04 PM
RE: princess peach, won't you listen to my speech - by Tamar - February 01, 2022, 04:13 PM
RE: princess peach, won't you listen to my speech - by Fiadh - February 02, 2022, 09:50 PM
RE: princess peach, won't you listen to my speech - by Tamar - February 02, 2022, 11:15 PM
RE: princess peach, won't you listen to my speech - by Fiadh - February 05, 2022, 10:29 PM
RE: princess peach, won't you listen to my speech - by Tamar - February 11, 2022, 03:00 PM
RE: princess peach, won't you listen to my speech - by Fiadh - February 18, 2022, 12:48 PM
RE: princess peach, won't you listen to my speech - by Tamar - February 23, 2022, 03:00 PM