Hoshor Plains just carry this gun, you'll even get paid
i told them to stop but then i joined in
30 Posts
Ooc — Tasha
The fact that there was no Aquene meant he was from another pack and it became a resource and information gathering mission. Who knew what information he might be able to draw out of the seemingly pliable man. “It is okay. It was just worth a shot.” It gave him more information than the other man would realize.

The runaway and multiple packs in the area meant potential drama, and it was not something he was a fan of. No nonsense, no drama. He spoke of other artforms and he hummed softly. “I suppose. Novice is just another word for amateur.” He offered once more, a harder gaze though he was still raking his gaze over his form with intrigue. He wasn’t entirely sure where the intrigue was…

He had relaxed in his presence, drawing a hard line on his maw as he stopped in front of him. “Tell me more… what is Akashingo like? What do you like about it.” The man seemed fond of it, therefore he would play on the edges of curiosity, though the information would be used for nothing more than to report to Virion about it.
Please be advised, Ryzhov is a mature character, prone to all sorts of violence and gore. He is a misogynist and will not hesitate to share his opinions on the role he thinks women should play in society. Please enter his threads at your own risk.
Messages In This Thread
just carry this gun, you'll even get paid - by Ryzhov - February 04, 2022, 11:48 PM
RE: just carry this gun, you'll even get paid - by Sakai - February 05, 2022, 11:44 AM
RE: just carry this gun, you'll even get paid - by Ryzhov - February 05, 2022, 12:12 PM
RE: just carry this gun, you'll even get paid - by Sakai - February 05, 2022, 03:01 PM
RE: just carry this gun, you'll even get paid - by Ryzhov - February 05, 2022, 03:13 PM
RE: just carry this gun, you'll even get paid - by Sakai - February 05, 2022, 03:47 PM
RE: just carry this gun, you'll even get paid - by Ryzhov - February 05, 2022, 04:07 PM
RE: just carry this gun, you'll even get paid - by Sakai - February 05, 2022, 04:19 PM
RE: just carry this gun, you'll even get paid - by Ryzhov - February 05, 2022, 10:05 PM
RE: just carry this gun, you'll even get paid - by Sakai - February 08, 2022, 12:51 PM
RE: just carry this gun, you'll even get paid - by Ryzhov - February 08, 2022, 11:14 PM
RE: just carry this gun, you'll even get paid - by Sakai - February 11, 2022, 05:54 PM
RE: just carry this gun, you'll even get paid - by Ryzhov - February 12, 2022, 06:42 PM