Duskfire Glacier Keep a bluebird in my heart
187 Posts
Ooc — hela
Tuulu arrived promptly and took a seat in front of Lane and his brother. His eyes would move to one or the other as they spoke. 

Lane told them of the place that would be their new home, of the long journey ahead of them. It would take some time to get there, and crossing the mountains in the winter would be difficult for some of them. 

Isso assured them that their new home was safe, fortified, and had abundant food. Tuulu thought it would be a nice break for the wolves of Duskfire—one they all needed.

His brother also suggested they might change their name. Atautsikut. The Tatkret liked the sound of that, but he might be a little biased. He decided to keep his opinion to himself and let the true Duskfire wolves decide. 

And the best news of all was that they would be traveling in pairs. His mind immediately thought of Lane. He would have her all to himself for at least a week. It would be a nice change from the only spending what little free time she had together. Of course, he wondered if her children might want to go with her, in which case, he would likely let them. He thought of his own brother and wondered if he wished for the two of them to travel together.

He looked to Lane at the same moment she looked at him; their eyes locked, and the decision was made. He trotted over to her and kissed her cheek. Would you like to be my partner?
Messages In This Thread
Keep a bluebird in my heart - by Lane - February 10, 2022, 07:08 PM
RE: Keep a bluebird in my heart - by Issorartuyok - February 12, 2022, 08:34 PM
RE: Keep a bluebird in my heart - by Tuuluuwaq - February 12, 2022, 08:56 PM
RE: Keep a bluebird in my heart - by Calida - February 17, 2022, 12:45 PM
RE: Keep a bluebird in my heart - by Ensio - February 19, 2022, 12:13 AM
RE: Keep a bluebird in my heart - by Taktuq - February 21, 2022, 01:59 PM
RE: Keep a bluebird in my heart - by Antha - February 21, 2022, 02:19 PM
RE: Keep a bluebird in my heart - by Heda - February 21, 2022, 04:23 PM
RE: Keep a bluebird in my heart - by Veteran - February 22, 2022, 02:09 PM
RE: Keep a bluebird in my heart - by Rye - February 23, 2022, 09:50 PM
RE: Keep a bluebird in my heart - by Wayfarer - February 28, 2022, 01:48 PM