Blackwater Islands Tell me pretty lies, look me in the face
239 Posts
Ooc — Heretic

The devilish boy took his time. That was for certain.

It had felt like hours passing by the time Alduin showed up, looking as smug and cocky as ever. The mere look of him twirled Arashi's eyes in a quick spin.

"You called?"

If it had been a day or two prior, the hound would have thought it wise to contain any smart ass comments. Though, considering now they were on better terms (so to speak), why not have a bit of fun with it? It'd lighten the mood. Not to mention the obvious tension that was shared in the silence they carried.

Oh, so you noticed? Fancy that. His tone was a bit lighter; added, a mischievous counter. 

I can be smug and sarcastic too. Arashi shot the words through the air, a wry grin tugging at the corner of his lips. 

Messages In This Thread
Tell me pretty lies, look me in the face - by Arashi - February 14, 2022, 07:57 PM
RE: Tell me pretty lies, look me in the face - by Alduin - February 14, 2022, 08:51 PM
RE: Tell me pretty lies, look me in the face - by Arashi - February 14, 2022, 10:54 PM
RE: Tell me pretty lies, look me in the face - by Alduin - February 15, 2022, 12:45 AM
RE: Tell me pretty lies, look me in the face - by Arashi - February 15, 2022, 08:58 PM
RE: Tell me pretty lies, look me in the face - by Alduin - February 16, 2022, 06:03 PM
RE: Tell me pretty lies, look me in the face - by Arashi - February 17, 2022, 09:13 PM
RE: Tell me pretty lies, look me in the face - by Alduin - February 19, 2022, 07:56 PM
RE: Tell me pretty lies, look me in the face - by Arashi - February 19, 2022, 10:34 PM
RE: Tell me pretty lies, look me in the face - by Alduin - February 22, 2022, 01:36 AM