Stavanger Bay Troverai quella mia timidezza
68 Posts
Ooc — mutton
not my wall of text lolol...

Well, I didn’t fit in anywhere as a pup. There was no room to fit in the first place. He laughed with a gentle shrug, then glanced to the sky. There were so many pups running about. Too many I’d say. Everyone was too busy with they’re own kids, they didn’t have the time to pay attention to me. Except my parents of course. He added with a dip of his head; Also misfits. It didn’t help me win any popularity contests.
I swear no one knew I even existed until my parents deserted. They tried to keep the four of us together but, ah, things didn’t go as planned. My mothers got away but me and my father didn’t make it. And he wondered, not for the first time, where his mother’s could be now. If they were even still alive. The thought was fleeting, as it always was.
Next thing I knew my name was on everyone’s lips. They couldn’t go one second without arguing about whether or not to throw me into the ocean or abandon me in who knows where. Him, only a boy at the time! It sounds a bit absurd recounting it now. Yet he spoke of it so casually.
Thankfully my father quelled the arguments. It was decided that I earn my stay with hard labor. Him too. But while he stayed at the bottom of the ranks I rose higher and higher. I don’t know how that happened. Valentine turned with a smirk on his face. Perhaps it was my charm or my devilishly good looks. Ah, but I suppose I do my job well. 
A slight slip of the tongue at the end. He dismissed it with a chuckle.
Look at me, rambling about my life. I want to know more of yours. You are quite a mystery, mate. I don’t even know your name!
valentine is occasionally accompanied by a gull named Teka
Messages In This Thread
Troverai quella mia timidezza - by Pier - February 11, 2022, 05:24 AM
RE: Troverai quella mia timidezza - by Valentine - February 11, 2022, 12:03 PM
RE: Troverai quella mia timidezza - by Pier - February 12, 2022, 01:48 PM
RE: Troverai quella mia timidezza - by Valentine - February 12, 2022, 09:39 PM
RE: Troverai quella mia timidezza - by Pier - February 13, 2022, 04:51 AM
RE: Troverai quella mia timidezza - by Valentine - February 14, 2022, 02:53 AM
RE: Troverai quella mia timidezza - by Pier - February 14, 2022, 04:10 AM
RE: Troverai quella mia timidezza - by Valentine - February 15, 2022, 11:59 AM
RE: Troverai quella mia timidezza - by Pier - February 15, 2022, 01:15 PM
RE: Troverai quella mia timidezza - by Valentine - February 15, 2022, 10:48 PM