Great Bear Wilderness cause i was filled with poison, but blessed with beauty and rage
♛queen of disaster ♛
454 Posts
Ooc — Mini (Marie)

Like a pithon, the Queen moved forth, taking little steps that slowly cut the distance between them. She only stopped once they stood no more than two steps from one another. hough she could not hear the voice echoing in his head she could tell the distance bethat her little waltz was driving him insane.
She knew it, and she loved it.

As her pale eyes stared into his own, the corner of her lips began to curl, planting a condescending smile in the girl's lips. "Well that's more interesting that what I've been up to" she barked, her tail swaying like the crimson leaves in the highest branches of a tree. After the male took a seat, the girl flicked the tip of her tail as she fell delicately besides him.

"Because I have to talk to you" she barked, slightly more serious. There were many things that she wanted to say, so many she didn't know where to begin. Should she start by asking again his opinion about how to deal with the fake Queen? Or should she ask if he knew where the ex-Spine wolves had run to? And last by not least, if the young cassanova had been among them.

Messages In This Thread
RE: cause i was filled with poison, but blessed with beauty and rage - by Cara - September 25, 2014, 07:28 PM