Ravensblood Forest Everybody knows my name now
367 Posts
Ooc — Mai
Away
OOC: Note that Keyni is near the borders but has not crossed them. <3

The scent of promise drew her in. It was in the form of a tantalizing scent trail belonging to a lone doe, separated from her herd. The Tundrian may be on her own for now, but that didn't make her any less opportunistic. If she was lucky, she could surprise the animal. The odds would be even better if it were injured. In an unexpected twist, the trail of her quarry to be led straight past the borders of a pack.

She abandoned her pursuit well before she got too close for comfort for the residents of a pack. She was far too wise, far too prudent, to act rashly. But, she did linger. Their scent was of the newer variety. Recently established and small in numbers, if her nose served her right. She was curious as to who they were.

And then, another element to add to her already ignited interest. She wasn't alone. The dark flash of fur and shape of another wolf caught her eye. Hunkering down in her spot for the time being, she watched quietly. He did not look to be in great condition. Announcing herself with a soft call, she waited to see what sort of reception she'd get.
Messages In This Thread
Everybody knows my name now - by Kéknu - February 19, 2022, 03:40 PM
RE: Everybody knows my name now - by Keyni - February 20, 2022, 10:26 PM
RE: Everybody knows my name now - by Kéknu - February 20, 2022, 10:59 PM
RE: Everybody knows my name now - by Keyni - February 20, 2022, 11:38 PM
RE: Everybody knows my name now - by Kéknu - February 21, 2022, 10:03 PM
RE: Everybody knows my name now - by Keyni - February 21, 2022, 10:29 PM
RE: Everybody knows my name now - by Kéknu - February 22, 2022, 07:49 PM
RE: Everybody knows my name now - by Violante - February 26, 2022, 01:20 PM
RE: Everybody knows my name now - by Keyni - February 26, 2022, 09:44 PM
RE: Everybody knows my name now - by Kéknu - March 24, 2022, 09:30 PM
RE: Everybody knows my name now - by Violante - March 29, 2022, 08:48 PM