Panther Park I've got this sentimental heart that beats
187 Posts
Ooc — hela
Lane's idea to take her son and daughter to Moonglow with them made him smile. I like that plan, he told her. It would almost be like they were a family, except Tuulu would never try to replace their father. He would settle for just being friends with them. 

He ran his nose through the fur of her neck and drew in her scent. His heart felt like it might explode with how how much he felt for Lane. It had been hard not to ask her to be his mate, especially after the beta conversation they had before they left. But he didn't want it to just be a random conversation. She deserved something special, which meant it would have to wait until they arrived at their new home. 

Do you want more children? He asked after a few moments. Having kids had not been on the Tatkret's mind until recently. He often found himself imagining what it would be like if they had their own family in the spring—if they had plenty of prey and things were calmer than they had been at the glacier, of course. He was nervous to hear her answer. He and Lane had never discussed this before, and he wondered if there was a reason for that.
Messages In This Thread
I've got this sentimental heart that beats - by Tuuluuwaq - February 23, 2022, 06:12 PM
RE: I've got this sentimental heart that beats - by Tuuluuwaq - March 03, 2022, 03:32 PM