The Sentinels I made it in my mind because
17 Posts
Ooc — Karma
A call was sent through the air. It held her name within.

Like most times, Cyrena was quick to answer.. though, in this case, perhaps not enough so.

Upon arriving to the scene, it seemed that she was the last. 

Kjalarr. A woman, who she assumed to be Tove based upon the provided description days prior. And finally, a strange man. Both of the latter she had yet to meet.

An iron tang flooded the pale woman's nostrils, immediately setting the eyes upon its origin. 

Like the other healer had done, Cyrena offered a respectful gesture towards Kjalarr before approaching to assess the stranger.

For a silent moment, she stared. Any would have thought she had froze in time by the way her posture was held. She was only attempting to gather a quick physical image. Nothing more.

With a gentle chuff and flick of her audit, the woman requested permission to near. If the stranger allowed, Cyrena would gravitate towards the shoulder.

Sharp objects can often impale parts of the body that can not be so easily healed. If they go unnoticed, permanent damage could ensue; things like paralysis or perhaps temporary physical impairments. She explained, finding it relaxing to the mind to go over the details of her examination.

Reaching out a paw, she felt along the shoulder, then down towards the flank. Tell me if this sensations feels right. If you can feel nothing, then it is possible that a nerve has been punctured. If it tingles more than you think it should, then one could have even been slightly pinched. But if all is well, there is no more than muscle to train and a bloody abrasion to patch.

Tipping her snout forward, Cyrena offered a calm, questioning glance, waiting to hear her patient's report.
Messages In This Thread
I made it in my mind because - by Dashiell - February 27, 2022, 01:41 PM
RE: I made it in my mind because - by Kjalarr - February 28, 2022, 08:54 AM
RE: I made it in my mind because - by Dashiell - February 28, 2022, 11:13 AM
RE: I made it in my mind because - by Kjalarr - March 01, 2022, 08:01 AM
RE: I made it in my mind because - by Dashiell - March 01, 2022, 11:44 AM
RE: I made it in my mind because - by Kjalarr - March 02, 2022, 06:52 AM
RE: I made it in my mind because - by Dashiell - March 08, 2022, 12:18 PM
RE: I made it in my mind because - by Kjalarr - March 11, 2022, 09:07 AM
RE: I made it in my mind because - by Tove - March 11, 2022, 09:40 AM
RE: I made it in my mind because - by Dashiell - March 11, 2022, 12:05 PM
RE: I made it in my mind because - by Cyrena - March 12, 2022, 12:30 AM