Blackfoot Forest You know I'll fight my corner.
333 Posts
Ooc — Rebel
Finish up with your next post?

She remained quiet and unmoving, her bright eyes fixed to the sharp features of the wolf so like those of her father's bloodline. Her heart continued to thrum hard within her chest from the fear she felt at potentially being exposed when she was not ready to share her tale of why she'd left Samarkand. The strange, exotic female shared with the Swiftcurrent duo a name that greatly resembled those of wolves in her homeland, but Paarthurnax could not place it as one she knew. Satisfied that this wolf did not know her, she exhaled the breath she'd been holding in shaky relief.

Paar's heart skipped an uncomfortable beat as the honey-coloured wolfess focused completely on her, and she frowned thoughtfully as she found herself unable to meet her gaze. Hatshepsut spoke to her then, her tone mocking, and the crimson beauty ignored what she had to say; the very last thing she wished to discuss was her heritage, especially with someone who might very well know of her family.

The daughter of Amun made to leave, and Paarthurnax was grateful that Scimitar did not feel the need to defend her dignity. She figured maybe anger had been the reaction Hatshepsut had wanted, and supposed maybe the agouti male assumed similar. Blinking up at him as he asked after her well-being, Paar managed a small smile and nodded. "I'm fine," she said softly, though truthfully she remained uncertain. "I am not sure why she thought she knew me."
Messages In This Thread
You know I'll fight my corner. - by Paarthurnax - August 10, 2014, 05:25 AM
RE: You know I'll fight my corner. - by Hatshepsut - August 10, 2014, 09:33 AM
RE: You know I'll fight my corner. - by Scimitar - August 11, 2014, 12:51 PM
RE: You know I'll fight my corner. - by Paarthurnax - August 14, 2014, 01:57 PM
RE: You know I'll fight my corner. - by Hatshepsut - August 14, 2014, 05:55 PM
RE: You know I'll fight my corner. - by Scimitar - August 17, 2014, 11:01 AM
RE: You know I'll fight my corner. - by Paarthurnax - August 17, 2014, 03:37 PM
RE: You know I'll fight my corner. - by Hatshepsut - August 17, 2014, 03:46 PM
RE: You know I'll fight my corner. - by Scimitar - August 25, 2014, 06:12 AM
RE: You know I'll fight my corner. - by Paarthurnax - September 05, 2014, 07:36 AM
RE: You know I'll fight my corner. - by Hatshepsut - September 07, 2014, 10:08 AM
RE: You know I'll fight my corner. - by Scimitar - September 23, 2014, 06:35 AM
RE: You know I'll fight my corner. - by Paarthurnax - September 27, 2014, 07:03 AM
RE: You know I'll fight my corner. - by Scimitar - September 29, 2014, 07:40 AM
RE: You know I'll fight my corner. - by Paarthurnax - October 05, 2014, 02:56 PM