Bearclaw Valley When you come long like an island
82 Posts
Ooc — Malia
Pandora watches him easily, shamelessly, as he tears into the rabbit. She watches his muzzle get painted in blood. He has a certain dangerous attractiveness to him and Pandora likes dangerous things — they give her a thrill! Perhaps that’s why she is a part of Ursus. She likes the thrill of danger they all possess. 

This statement is even more so seconded by Merrick’s words. He speaks of the bears choosing this place and Ursus merely walks beside them because the bears allow them to. Interesting. It seems the bears may have a mutual respect, or at least she thought so…

When he mentions that the bears take a member of Ursus occasionally her brows move up in curiosity. Pandora’s head tilts and a smile curves her lips upwards at Merrick’s next words.

what if you were chosen, pandora? would you submit?

A soft laugh falls from her pink lips and she hums long in contemplation. “Mmm, perhaps. If it is my time, then it is my time.” Only then she leans in closer to him, a devious look to her attractive face. “Would you want me to submit?” She asks, clearly hinting at something else while still referencing a sacrifice to the bears. Her voice is smooth and sultry, her eyes equally so. Oh, does she love flirting with danger — whether it be bears or Merrick — it doesn’t matter.
Messages In This Thread
When you come long like an island - by Pandora - February 27, 2022, 07:58 PM
RE: When you come long like an island - by Merrick - March 01, 2022, 11:35 AM
RE: When you come long like an island - by Pandora - March 02, 2022, 03:28 PM
RE: When you come long like an island - by Merrick - March 07, 2022, 01:49 PM
RE: When you come long like an island - by Pandora - March 13, 2022, 07:56 PM
RE: When you come long like an island - by Merrick - March 17, 2022, 11:06 AM
RE: When you come long like an island - by Pandora - April 07, 2022, 08:43 AM
RE: When you come long like an island - by Merrick - April 16, 2022, 03:16 AM