Fairspell Meadow Just tryna find the right words to say
teach me your way
122 Posts
Ooc — Heretic
Away
All Welcome 

Requesting an audience with @Ramesses, as it is her intention to possibly join among his ranks 

There had been many days of travel. Some were laced with worry, as pungent scents followed every step. It was clear that pack territories had been marked nearby, but none had interceded — much to her luck.

By now, the lithe creature had fallen under much stress and fatigue. There was no longer a pep to her step.. only a heavy blink of the eyelids. 

Sleep longed to find her, but there was no settling place yet found. Thus, feet trudged onward.

In a quiet voice, Sokha hummed a soft tune in an attempt to keep her mind clear.

Stars shining bright above you
Night breezes seem to whisper "I love you"
Birds singing in the sycamore tree
Dream a little dream of me

Say "Night-ie night" and kiss me
Just hold me tight and tell me you'll miss me
While I'm alone and blue as can be
Dream a little dream of me
Stars fading but I linger on, dear
Still craving your kiss
I'm longing to linger till dawn, dear
Just saying this

Sweet dreams till sunbeams find you
Sweet dreams that leave all worries behind you
But in your dreams whatever they be
Dream a little dream of me...

The song held out for a while, bearing memories of past time. It even beckoned a small smile, one being so that had been known since childhood. Who wouldn't smile when hearing it? Maybe she hadn't the most angelic voice, despite what others told her, ... but the mesmerizing words of the tune made up for it.
Messages In This Thread
Just tryna find the right words to say - by Sokha - March 22, 2022, 08:40 PM
RE: Just tryna find the right words to say - by Sokha - March 23, 2022, 03:46 PM
RE: Just tryna find the right words to say - by Sokha - March 24, 2022, 05:26 PM
RE: Just tryna find the right words to say - by Sokha - March 30, 2022, 08:21 AM
RE: Just tryna find the right words to say - by Sokha - April 04, 2022, 12:05 AM
RE: Just tryna find the right words to say - by Sokha - April 07, 2022, 05:29 PM
RE: Just tryna find the right words to say - by Sokha - April 07, 2022, 06:10 PM
RE: Just tryna find the right words to say - by Sokha - April 07, 2022, 06:37 PM
RE: Just tryna find the right words to say - by Sokha - April 18, 2022, 11:52 PM