Heron Lake Plateau Waiting For An Answer Back
18 Posts
Ooc — Raven
A bright beginning then confusion to fire. A feeling of inadequacy with no clear answer. These are the things and emotions that came to hear as she listened to his song. Perhaps she had gotten carried away, but how could she not when many would say she was enacting a fantasy or fairytale. A part of her felt guilty, as though her question had forced him into an answer and place he didn't want to be in. But to hear that she was making him happy brought a smile to her face and sway to her tail. "Your life sounds rough, one you've been forced to adorn. But I envision you like a rose with thorns. For I am a lover of life that has never truly lived. Stuck in a stagnant pond free of ripples... I fled." It seemed selfish at times to have left home purely because of the thought that unearned ease was unjust. Nothing eventful had happened in her life and although she hoped for the best she too, in some way, welcomed a world that was not. "... know too that our encounter fills me with that which opposes dread."
Messages In This Thread
Waiting For An Answer Back - by Claire B. - March 20, 2022, 05:15 PM
RE: Waiting For An Answer Back - by Turmeric - March 20, 2022, 11:23 PM
RE: Waiting For An Answer Back - by Claire B. - March 21, 2022, 07:22 PM
RE: Waiting For An Answer Back - by Turmeric - March 21, 2022, 09:19 PM
RE: Waiting For An Answer Back - by Claire B. - March 21, 2022, 09:44 PM
RE: Waiting For An Answer Back - by Turmeric - March 21, 2022, 10:07 PM
RE: Waiting For An Answer Back - by Claire B. - March 21, 2022, 10:43 PM
RE: Waiting For An Answer Back - by Turmeric - March 21, 2022, 11:08 PM
RE: Waiting For An Answer Back - by Claire B. - March 22, 2022, 08:55 PM