Ravensblood Forest grateful our cold memories bide
59 Posts
Ooc — Esperanza
"I am nothing but a lone wolf that lost everything she had. My entire pack was killed by an epidemic and I have traveled many years and have not yet found my home. I may only be four but as of yet I have no one right now to love. I am just passing through, and will be on my way once my legs have rested." Esperanza's tone was calm and kind, she would not be rude to a stranger even if their greeting wasn't a very kind one. But, she did not see harm from the ebony woman that came over, she was only being cautious as what every lone wolf should.

"Can we at least tell each other's names?" Esperanza asked with a tilt of her cranium as her emerald orbs looked into the other woman's, ""That way we can start over and just in case if you do want to hurt me you know my name, even though there is nothing and no one here except for me, you, and this land we're standing in right now." She didn't mean for her tone to sound harsh, she just did not wish for the woman to feel uneasy.
Messages In This Thread
grateful our cold memories bide - by Echelon - September 24, 2014, 08:49 PM
RE: grateful our cold memories bide - by Esperanza - September 25, 2014, 05:00 AM
RE: grateful our cold memories bide - by Echelon - September 26, 2014, 12:39 PM
RE: grateful our cold memories bide - by Esperanza - September 26, 2014, 07:29 PM
RE: grateful our cold memories bide - by Echelon - September 28, 2014, 02:12 AM
RE: grateful our cold memories bide - by Esperanza - September 28, 2014, 05:22 AM
RE: grateful our cold memories bide - by Echelon - September 30, 2014, 01:43 PM
RE: grateful our cold memories bide - by Esperanza - September 30, 2014, 03:20 PM
RE: grateful our cold memories bide - by Echelon - October 02, 2014, 03:58 PM