Blacktail Deer Plateau lxii. i'm just a shell of who i was before
109 Posts
Ooc — Kintsugi
i am dumb, i can't believe i didn't respond to that part of the post.  i'll blame it on her being so shaken.  she is still in bw, she just fell inactive and hasn't been added back into ranks.  nothing needs to be edited!

the woman's touch startled her for a moment, and she responded by blinking rapidly.  it was almost maternal, though the women were nearly the same size and age. 

they would be waiting for her.  she looks again at the ground.  she did not believe she would be walking into a trap, for lótë had proven herself with these gestures, but ... i must tell you something.

she shifted her weight, then met the woman's eyes again.  i am not welcome.  i tried to come again, to apologize, but two women attacked me before i could explain.  i did not fight back, but they made it clear i was never to return.

she thought there must be a way around this.  i still want to make good on my promise.  i can bring it to your sister village, if you would promise my safety.  she would just come to the far border.

that out of the way, she finally acknowledges the last question.  i would like that, she says, have you been tracking them long?
Messages In This Thread
lxii. i'm just a shell of who i was before - by Lótë - February 19, 2022, 11:51 AM
RE: lxii. i'm just a shell of who i was before - by Cerulean - March 25, 2022, 10:46 AM