Dragoncrest Cliffs flawless
80 Posts
Ooc — twin
within minutes, her family filled the empty spaces around her like the sea rushing to meet the sands. they were here. they would help her. coraline sighed, knowing she was safe now.

and without warning, all the grief and terror of her journey back to sapphique came crashing down on her. chacal spoke to her, and coraline looked at her beloved sister with wide eyes and understood nothing. the man, his teeth; she'd almost died

i'm safe. i'm safe now, her own desperate insistence clashed with the swell of all-consuming panic. borderline hysterical and wildly ashamed, coraline turned her eyes to the ground, afraid that her family would see her tears and know she was weak. but there was no hiding it. she could not speak to them, any of them. when she tried, she accomplished nothing but the loss of control over what noise she did make. she began to sob, and sought to hide her face in her forelegs. only one thought came to her with any measure of clarity through the hysteria.

i can't be this weak again.

@Loko @Chacal @Sobo @Erzulie; my apologies for this incredibly delayed post. coraline can now be skipped and powerplayed so that sobo and/or erzulie can get this finished up for trade purposes if you'd like <33
Messages In This Thread
flawless - by Coraline - February 21, 2022, 06:10 PM
RE: flawless - by Loko - February 21, 2022, 06:40 PM
RE: flawless - by Chacal - February 21, 2022, 06:43 PM
RE: flawless - by Sobo - February 22, 2022, 12:23 PM
RE: flawless - by Erzulie - February 22, 2022, 06:05 PM
RE: flawless - by Coraline - March 30, 2022, 12:03 PM
RE: flawless - by Loko - April 01, 2022, 07:42 PM
RE: flawless - by Erzulie - April 03, 2022, 04:32 PM
RE: flawless - by Chacal - April 06, 2022, 11:31 AM
RE: flawless - by Sobo - April 08, 2022, 02:36 AM