Panther Park I've got this sentimental heart that beats
187 Posts
Ooc — hela
A grin spread across the northerner's face at her words. He knew they had something deep growing between them, but he hadn't been sure of her feelings on taking a mate, courting or not. 

I am glad, he murmured, planting kisses along her jaw. He was unable to keep from touching her now more than ever. His heart was light and excitement spread through his veins. He hadn't come here with the plan of finding someone to spend his life with, but then he had met Lane and knew that she was special. How anyone else had ever failed to see that, he had no idea. Her light had been obvious to him from that first day on the borders. He had been uncertain and feral then, but she and Isso had helped him find who he was. 

When we are home and settled, I will surprise you, he promised. His mind was full of different ideas, but he knew that a gift would be involved. He peppered more kisses along her jaw and down her neck, pulling in her scent; he liked the way it was mixed with his.
Messages In This Thread
I've got this sentimental heart that beats - by Tuuluuwaq - February 23, 2022, 06:12 PM
RE: I've got this sentimental heart that beats - by Tuuluuwaq - April 03, 2022, 10:23 PM