Nimbus Summit who does what he can
170 Posts
Ooc —
thank you sm for starting!! i was going to but i owe soooo many threads omg
after bidding farewell to @Issorartuyok and visiting @Tessa to inquire after the progress of the medicine den and the arlathan, antha sought out imaq. she still had yet to meet the woman, presumably because @Lane was too busy to help arrange their planned get-together yet. antha was confident it would happen soon.

she glanced through the foliage as she followed what she assumed to be the trail of imaq, searching idly for young plants that looked hardy enough to transfer to the arlathan. many looked nearly ready, but antha wasn't confident in their ability to survive the transfer. not yet, but soon.

when she finally found a woman she was certain must he imaq, she greeted her with a chuff and a smile. hello. imaq, right? my name is antha. i joined atautsikut some time ago, while issorartuyok and the youth of the village were scouting for a new territory. issorartuyok and i have since become mates. i meant to introduce myself sooner, but things have been quite hectic, a mouthful of a greeting, but there was much to explain. much to catch up on with this stranger who antha shared a home with. i was looking for you, actually. lane and i recently discussed plans for the spring, and we thought you might like to be involved. we plan to build an arlathan in the valley at the southwestern edge of the mountain - arlathan means 'place of love', and it will serve as a place of safety and peace for parents and their children. it will be made into a garden, and the medicine den will be located there as well.

Common || Scottish Gaelic
Messages In This Thread
who does what he can - by Imaq - April 07, 2022, 01:58 PM
RE: who does what he can - by Antha - April 07, 2022, 02:09 PM
RE: who does what he can - by Imaq - April 11, 2022, 09:33 PM