Great Bear Wilderness The pain beneath my scarred visage
Ah, the blood of deceit is a nourishing flow....
719 Posts
Ooc — Alisha

She had been summoned by her former packmate, the Beta male Kaname to save one of their males. They had no healer and were desperate, and had promised her compensation, something she would exploit later on. But for now, she gathered her battle herbs and headed to the Spine, a trot in her step, but she did not hurry.

She found him, the brute Sitri, lying on the borders, his body spasming as he lay there. She walked closer, examining him from all sides, finding the largest wound on his neck still bleeding. The priestess ran her nose through his fur, wincing at the heat. His wounds had gotten infected, and if she didn't act fast he could die. Before she began treating him, she spoke to see if he was even conscious to ingest some of the herbs she had. "Can you hear me, Sitri?"

Messages In This Thread
The pain beneath my scarred visage - by Sitri - September 28, 2014, 08:17 PM
RE: The pain beneath my scarred visage - by Meldresi - September 28, 2014, 08:27 PM
RE: The pain beneath my scarred visage - by Sitri - September 28, 2014, 08:32 PM
RE: The pain beneath my scarred visage - by Meldresi - September 29, 2014, 09:49 PM
RE: The pain beneath my scarred visage - by Sitri - September 30, 2014, 11:06 AM
RE: The pain beneath my scarred visage - by Meldresi - October 03, 2014, 09:31 PM
RE: The pain beneath my scarred visage - by Sitri - October 05, 2014, 05:37 PM
RE: The pain beneath my scarred visage - by Meldresi - October 07, 2014, 08:51 PM
RE: The pain beneath my scarred visage - by Sitri - October 08, 2014, 01:03 PM
RE: The pain beneath my scarred visage - by Meldresi - October 27, 2014, 10:18 PM