Whitefish River but even if we won't admit it to ourselves
i told them to stop but then i joined in
30 Posts
Ooc — Tasha
The stranger carried this confidence about him that Ryzhov felt mirrored his own. A prowess he rarely saw in others, and even more seldom recognized. He would never admit it aloud, seeing any form of compliment to another as a weakness…

Wandering to ease one’s mind? He wasn’t sure he’d ever heard of such a tactic though the world knew he could sorely use tactics to ease his own mind. It had been troubled as of late, ever since the Pakhan had given up their places in the Trail as alpha and beta to chase after some ass that turned him away. He understood revenge, but to uproot a life over a woman? He still lacked that understanding even if he obeyed and followed.

He caught the tone, the brief curving of his lips before the questions fell. “There is a canyon not far from here to the east… my leader went to scout it out but he was outed by the woman in question and they attacked. We plan to raise our own lands and burn it to the ground.” The Pakhan would not be denied. Northern coast of the beach. “The beach? We are far inland, which means you are far from home.”
Please be advised, Ryzhov is a mature character, prone to all sorts of violence and gore. He is a misogynist and will not hesitate to share his opinions on the role he thinks women should play in society. Please enter his threads at your own risk.
Messages In This Thread
but even if we won't admit it to ourselves - by Ryzhov - April 03, 2022, 10:46 PM
RE: but even if we won't admit it to ourselves - by Ryzhov - April 18, 2022, 08:58 PM