Bravery in all shapes and sizes
Tempt the devil with an Angel's grace.
1,007 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Jace was distracted and angry and irritated and he didn't know what to do with himself. He wanted to find Ferdie while at hte same time rip him a new asshole for running off like that. And after a cougar no less, a cougar that probably ripped him up and spit him out. Jace sighed, he would try his paw at hunting. He settled into place and then with a snarl he ran off after a hare. There was a momentary twinge of discomfort, but otherwise his leg was fine. He caught it and deciding now to bring it to the pups and Erika he started off in search of them.

Jace loped towards that direction and he saw the smallest the girl Serena looking out at the world. He stopped a good bit away, waiting to see what she was doing. He had noticed before her scarredyness, so he knew she was a fearful thing. He did not wish to startle her, before she did what she wanted. So he patiently waited and watched with blue eyes.
I am more easily attainable for threads now. But please do bear in mind that I have three children under the age of five at home. And they do take up a lot of my time.
Messages In This Thread
Bravery in all shapes and sizes - by Serena - September 28, 2014, 09:10 PM
RE: Bravery in all shapes and sizes - by Jace - September 29, 2014, 09:43 AM