Tuktu Weir Engorge
14 Posts
Ooc — Butter
"It seems I didn't arrive soon enough... The fault is my own for leaving you all unsupervised and out of my grasp for so long. Rest assured, daughter, I will not make that dread oversight again," he sneered, managing to regain some semblance of his usual coolly stoic composure. While rage still festered deeply within him, he knew that giving into the throes of his emotions would get them no closer to reaching the Cruor lines former glory once more. He took a deep, furious breath and exhaled heavily through his nose as he flexed his claws into the soil, digesting Vex's words as she spoke once again.

He felt something close to pride that her voice did not falter in the face of his truly monstrous outburst. As a whelp, she had often been the first to flinch... He eyed his youngest with a newfound interest, considering her accusation of Violante... "It seems I've somehow managed to overlook your true promise these years, Vex... Your words betray wisdom I dared not give any of my children the credit to possess. Your sister is the snake in our midst, spreading her poisonous dissent like sap into furs... She must be dealt with, so that your brother, if he can still be counted as such, may be made to remember the reach of my vengeful strike."

The next bit of information she breathlessly gushed to him was truly something, and he felt his fury ebb in exchange for a glimmer of wicked hope. Was this the reason he had been drawn back now, of all times, in the wake of such iniquity? This time, a smile did creep into his features, though it was frightening to behold and fraught with wickedness, and he loosed a rasping cackle. In a nearly unprecedented show of genuine affection, Jaganatha closed the distance between himself and his daughter and placed his head across her shoulders to pull her unceremoniously into a cold embrace.

"My child... My beautiful girl... How could I have been so blind to the depths of your devotion before? For so long you went overlooked as I placed my faith undeservingly in your elder siblings - when all along, it was YOU who was meant to lead our family back into the glow of our former glory. It is you I shall see return our family to power, soaked in the blood of our enemies that our so-called FAMILY was too weak to break skin and draw. With me by your side, Vex... We will remind the plebian masses what a TRUE Cruor looks like. And your children shall grow up with you to guide them, as I have always tried to do you and... the others."
Messages In This Thread
Engorge - by Vex Cruor - April 19, 2022, 05:13 PM
RE: Engorge - by Jaganatha - April 19, 2022, 05:23 PM
RE: Engorge - by Vex Cruor - April 19, 2022, 06:17 PM
RE: Engorge - by Jaganatha - April 19, 2022, 06:46 PM
RE: Engorge - by Vex Cruor - April 19, 2022, 07:16 PM
RE: Engorge - by Jaganatha - April 19, 2022, 08:52 PM
RE: Engorge - by Vex Cruor - April 19, 2022, 09:12 PM
RE: Engorge - by Jaganatha - April 19, 2022, 10:18 PM
RE: Engorge - by Vex Cruor - April 25, 2022, 09:30 AM