Hoshor Plains Watch Me
i told them to stop but then i joined in
30 Posts
Ooc — Tasha
Yes, absolutely! He's a massive misogynist with a complex so once they start speaking he'll likely be quick to fly off the handle
Despite the abandonment by his closest friend, he remained the good soldier in a storm and had been steadfast in his recruitment and patrolling… perhaps, if his friend failed to carry through on his promise, then Ryzhov was to create the Bratsvo in his own image. Perhaps he was the one to create the brotherhood, or find another who could be trusted with such a daunting task.

He paced along the plains, his nose wrinkling in disgust when the distinctly feminine scent caught his nose and he placed a harsh scowl onto his features. He said nothing, simply walking past the woman as if she did not exist. In his mind, she did not. She must be a hunter of some kind, and so long as she did not speak unless spoken to then he would assume she knew her place in the world… which was below him. He would not speak, not deign to introduce his voice into the air on her behalf unless it was in scorn or mockery.
Please be advised, Ryzhov is a mature character, prone to all sorts of violence and gore. He is a misogynist and will not hesitate to share his opinions on the role he thinks women should play in society. Please enter his threads at your own risk.
Messages In This Thread
Watch Me - by Nyamh - April 22, 2022, 06:35 PM
RE: Watch Me - by Ryzhov - April 22, 2022, 07:23 PM
RE: Watch Me - by Nyamh - April 23, 2022, 07:06 PM
RE: Watch Me - by Ryzhov - April 27, 2022, 03:21 PM
RE: Watch Me - by Nyamh - May 08, 2022, 10:04 AM
RE: Watch Me - by Ryzhov - May 08, 2022, 03:52 PM