Redtail Rise and i'd be lying if i said i wasn't wishing for untimely death or demise
88 Posts
Ooc — Sharp
ooc; Oooohhh, how interesting... :o

The morning was spreading light across the sky and Ratio was coming to his end. He had patrolled in the night, using the way the blackness hid him to scour the borders and make sure he was the only thing that lurked in the darkness. It had been quiet, as it often was. The quiet didn't matter to Ratio, he would always be diligent. It would never be said that Ratio became complacent. 

As dawn broke, he headed inward to the heart of the Rise to find a place to sleep. Ashlar was absent and though Ratio would never have imposed on the man to suggest sleeping next to him, he felt the pang of wanting all the same. Where the earthy male had gone, Ratio had no concept but the longer his scent faded, the worse he had started to feel. He hadn't thought he had scared him away, though he had been far more affectionate than he'd intended. Perhaps his absence was a direct result of Ratio's words and actions. The thought was unbearable.

He was lost in his own mind when the puff of noise pulled his eyes into focus and he saw his Berserkr before him. His mood lightened immediately and he loped forward to shove his shoulder companionably against the man, his tail giving a single firm wag behind him. "Prophet." he greeted warmly, cheered so thoroughly by the sight of him.
Messages In This Thread