Great Bear Wilderness cause i was filled with poison, but blessed with beauty and rage
♛queen of disaster ♛
454 Posts
Ooc — Mini (Marie)

The unspoken fear that laid beneath the girl's words hung painfully from her chest as he simply assured her greatest worry. The Spine was running out of wolves, and at the worst time possible. When it had been one or two, the pale yearling hadn't even turned her head, thinking that those who had left were better off away; who'd want weak cowards anyways. Then when more and more had begun to vanish, the certainty that something was not right crashed against her skin like a bullet.

It was then that the idea that maybe the ones that left were really better off away began to settle in her mind. Had they down all along that after the brusque changes in leadership everything would go down in ruins? Had she been blinded to it all by the hopes of returning to the throne and making the Spine flourish?

The girl's heart churned as he mentioned the two same females she was thinking of. Tyrande, the witch that had been appointed to carry on with Lecter's legacy; and Vectra, the first friend solid friend she had when she first recieved her crown. They were all gone. Without a trace, or a sound.

Though one of her questions was yet unanswered, she held her tongue and listened to his last comment, if one of them was still hanging around there was a chance the others were too. And though Cara would never be one to beg, it could be an option to locate them, either to drive them off or to reel them back in. There was no point in hiding the obvious, they needed fresh recruits and fast.

"Yeah, the weirdo, I remember her" she barked, her eyes sliding from his face to the floor. "What about that other dude, " she began, her eyes rising back to his own orbs. Though she was sure his reaction wouldn't be pleasant , she felt the need and urge to ask, "Keith?".

Messages In This Thread
RE: cause i was filled with poison, but blessed with beauty and rage - by Cara - September 29, 2014, 05:52 PM