Great Bear Wilderness The pain beneath my scarred visage
Ah, the blood of deceit is a nourishing flow....
719 Posts
Ooc — Alisha

The priestess jumped back with surprise as Sitri's massive limbs flailed. She was nearly hit with one of them, and her ears pressed back in fear. The brute growled at something haunting his brain, lurking in the dark crevices of his mind. Something she would have to work dark hexes on in order to release. But she was not hired to heal his mind, only his body.

The priestess moved carefully to his back, focusing on the large wound there. She lapped at it tentatively, feeling the heat radiating from its core. Meldresi took a clump off moss and pressing it onto the wound, using it to soak up as much of the red liquid as she could. When it grew too saturated, she got another, until she used up all the dry moss she had.

Taking out the some of the dried leadplant and bergamot, she placed it on the wound, then covering it in wet moss. It would help with infection, but the infection had already spread to Sitri's mind, giving him a fever. She needed to give him herbs that needed to be swallowed to help with that, a dangerous task given his condition.

Messages In This Thread
The pain beneath my scarred visage - by Sitri - September 28, 2014, 08:17 PM
RE: The pain beneath my scarred visage - by Meldresi - September 28, 2014, 08:27 PM
RE: The pain beneath my scarred visage - by Sitri - September 28, 2014, 08:32 PM
RE: The pain beneath my scarred visage - by Meldresi - September 29, 2014, 09:49 PM
RE: The pain beneath my scarred visage - by Sitri - September 30, 2014, 11:06 AM
RE: The pain beneath my scarred visage - by Meldresi - October 03, 2014, 09:31 PM
RE: The pain beneath my scarred visage - by Sitri - October 05, 2014, 05:37 PM
RE: The pain beneath my scarred visage - by Meldresi - October 07, 2014, 08:51 PM
RE: The pain beneath my scarred visage - by Sitri - October 08, 2014, 01:03 PM
RE: The pain beneath my scarred visage - by Meldresi - October 27, 2014, 10:18 PM