Blacktail Deer Plateau Let me... please
Alpha
762 Posts
Ooc — Andrea
Hahahahaa I wondered what that prefix thing was!!! Maybe it should say "No Location" instead of "No Prefix". Also, grats on Custodianship!

A startled "ahoy" awoke him from his daydream stupor as a female introducing herself as Perry's girl came prancing towards him. A brief moment elapsed until he realised by the way she was holding herself that she was the female alpha of the pack. The only leader (other than the newly appointed beta male) that he hadn't met.

"It's a pleasure to meet you! he responded with a cheer of his own as he hastily drew his ears back and arched his back slightly to indicate he was submitting to her rank rather than just sitting there. Respect, dutiful.

"I'm FitzDutiful," he carried on for way of conversation, "can I be of service to you?" For all he knew the alpha had been seeking someone out for a specific task. It might be more than just a casual greeting and it paid to assume so. After all, the high ranking wolf just had to say no to carry on a conversation as normal.
Messages In This Thread
Let me... please - by FitzDutiful - September 26, 2014, 05:41 AM
RE: Let me... please - by RIP Fox - September 29, 2014, 08:56 PM
RE: Let me... please - by FitzDutiful - September 30, 2014, 02:20 AM
RE: Let me... please - by RIP Fox - September 30, 2014, 04:43 PM
RE: Let me... please - by FitzDutiful - October 02, 2014, 02:11 AM
RE: Let me... please - by RIP Fox - October 02, 2014, 09:42 AM
RE: Let me... please - by FitzDutiful - October 03, 2014, 10:28 AM
RE: Let me... please - by RIP Fox - October 03, 2014, 01:19 PM
RE: Let me... please - by FitzDutiful - October 16, 2014, 02:46 AM
RE: Let me... please - by RIP Fox - October 16, 2014, 07:23 AM