no time here in space
the serpent king
281 Posts
Ooc —
lol! I didn't even notice that. I apologize for the wait on this! :O Also, you get me 100th post! :-)

Definitely, Týrr concurred at Malachi's statement, letting out a soft, amused snort, as they walked along the length of the borders, his eyes moving from his companion to the territories outside of Glacier. Not that I'd be opposed to learning a well established pack's history, Týrr added as an afterthought, not wanting Malachi to think that he was lazy. I think it works in my favor though, being apart of everything, apart of the history. It makes it more personal, And in the long run, as far as Týrr was concerned it would make retelling the history less like he was reciting it. It's one thing to know it, but it was a whole other ball park to have been apart of it.

Týrr fell silent after that, taking a leaf from Malachi's book to turn the full force of his focus upon the borders. The Rekkr, too, had picked up the musk that clung to the wildcats within the Glacier's territory. Crystalline eyes lifted to Malachi, lips forming into a hard line as he nodded in agreement. I know, Týrr had picked up on their comings and goings before but hadn't thought too much of it because for the most part they had let him alone and besides he didn't think that it would have been a good idea to go up against a family of cats all by himself. Týrr understood the severity of the situation well enough. The last thing anyone wanted was one of the children getting hurt by the felines.

he came and stole the wild
a crime so old as the sky and bone
Messages In This Thread
no time here in space - by Tezcacoatl - August 28, 2014, 04:09 PM
RE: no time here in space - by Malachi - August 29, 2014, 11:35 AM
RE: no time here in space - by Tezcacoatl - August 29, 2014, 03:14 PM
RE: no time here in space - by Malachi - August 30, 2014, 05:12 PM
RE: no time here in space - by Tezcacoatl - September 01, 2014, 09:07 AM
RE: no time here in space - by Malachi - September 03, 2014, 11:20 PM
RE: no time here in space - by Tezcacoatl - September 05, 2014, 08:03 AM
RE: no time here in space - by Malachi - September 07, 2014, 09:30 PM
RE: no time here in space - by Tezcacoatl - September 11, 2014, 10:42 AM