Hideaway Strath I am your god, now bow to me, bitch
175 Posts
Ooc — The System
So sorry for the delay! Depression had me there for a bit lol. Vex is a few days away from giving birth but Fury is ofc welcome anytime!

Vex had not been in peak condition before the fight; her body was littered with small marks, some fresh and some old, and Fury had only given her more. None of them were bad — mere cuts and punctures that would heal easily.

At the warchief's question, Vex looked up at her, a soft smirk playing on her black lips, her eyes of fire still dancing from their fight. She then shrugged, rolling her shoulders, and stretched; everything was working fine, and nothing was complaining, though she did have a slight headache. "Nothing I can't handle, never you fear." Her eyes then roved over her scarred ally, also searching for injury — Fury fared better than she did. A final dip of her head, and she glanced to Fury's daughter, smiling slightly. "I'm hoping for little ones of my own, soon. You'll have friends you can visit." Thoughts of an arranged marriage crossed her mind, but she was ahead of herself; her pregnancy hadn't even been confirmed yet. Vex gave a low chuckle, then looked back to Fury.

"You must visit me. My whelps will keep me bound to the forest."
Physical Health (100/100)

Vex is currently healthy.

Mental Health (100/100)

Vex is currently doing well mentally... or, as well as Vex can be.

Messages In This Thread
I am your god, now bow to me, bitch - by Sovereign - April 14, 2022, 08:58 PM
RE: I am your god, now bow to me, bitch - by Vex Cruor - April 14, 2022, 09:17 PM
RE: I am your god, now bow to me, bitch - by RIP Fury - April 14, 2022, 09:29 PM
RE: I am your god, now bow to me, bitch - by Vex Cruor - April 14, 2022, 09:44 PM
RE: I am your god, now bow to me, bitch - by RIP Fury - April 15, 2022, 08:19 PM
RE: I am your god, now bow to me, bitch - by Vex Cruor - April 16, 2022, 11:44 AM
RE: I am your god, now bow to me, bitch - by RIP Fury - April 16, 2022, 08:11 PM
RE: I am your god, now bow to me, bitch - by Sovereign - April 16, 2022, 08:19 PM
RE: I am your god, now bow to me, bitch - by Vex Cruor - April 17, 2022, 10:57 AM
RE: I am your god, now bow to me, bitch - by RIP Fury - April 19, 2022, 10:12 PM
RE: I am your god, now bow to me, bitch - by Vex Cruor - April 30, 2022, 11:23 AM
RE: I am your god, now bow to me, bitch - by Vex Cruor - May 22, 2022, 10:04 AM