Ravensblood Forest grateful our cold memories bide
408 Posts
Ooc —
Lmao, I apologize for Echelon... it is really fun playing a character that's a lot more aggressive and rude than I am. >_>;;

She hadn't expected story time, but that's exactly what she ended up with. What maybe perturbed her more was the fact that the dark-haired female kept calm through the whole thing and still had the audacity to keep her gaze even with Echelon's. But what she offered beyond that was the very thing that Echelon did embrace and run with; the flighty Tartok wolf rarely missed and opportunity she felt would twist things into her favor.

“No,” she said, hackles bristling with irritation. She wouldn't be giving her name. “And if you don't lower your gaze, I will give you something else to be hurting about.” To punctuate this, she pulled her lips back to display her teeth. For as brazen as she was, she had no real idea of just how sideways things could go if she suddenly found herself locked into a fight.
Messages In This Thread
grateful our cold memories bide - by Echelon - September 24, 2014, 08:49 PM
RE: grateful our cold memories bide - by Esperanza - September 25, 2014, 05:00 AM
RE: grateful our cold memories bide - by Echelon - September 26, 2014, 12:39 PM
RE: grateful our cold memories bide - by Esperanza - September 26, 2014, 07:29 PM
RE: grateful our cold memories bide - by Echelon - September 28, 2014, 02:12 AM
RE: grateful our cold memories bide - by Esperanza - September 28, 2014, 05:22 AM
RE: grateful our cold memories bide - by Echelon - September 30, 2014, 01:43 PM
RE: grateful our cold memories bide - by Esperanza - September 30, 2014, 03:20 PM
RE: grateful our cold memories bide - by Echelon - October 02, 2014, 03:58 PM