Ravensblood Forest grateful our cold memories bide
59 Posts
Ooc — Esperanza
She looked to the dame and stood up, she was not a fighter and would not show disrespect to someone who had shown disrespect to her. Her emerald orbs shown kindness and sincerity to the wolf who stood before her. Her eyes blazon as if they were on fire, but Esperanza stayed focused on her face, but she only spoke as if she were a sage, "Someone who was just relaxing would show no harm to someone who clearly has no ambush. I understand you're staying safe, but I am not here to hurt you or anyone else. Now, if it would make you happy, I will leave now." Esperanza walked away, if the woman wished to hurt her, she can for Esperanza didn't care. She was not one to fight and if she must fight, she would if she had to.
Messages In This Thread
grateful our cold memories bide - by Echelon - September 24, 2014, 08:49 PM
RE: grateful our cold memories bide - by Esperanza - September 25, 2014, 05:00 AM
RE: grateful our cold memories bide - by Echelon - September 26, 2014, 12:39 PM
RE: grateful our cold memories bide - by Esperanza - September 26, 2014, 07:29 PM
RE: grateful our cold memories bide - by Echelon - September 28, 2014, 02:12 AM
RE: grateful our cold memories bide - by Esperanza - September 28, 2014, 05:22 AM
RE: grateful our cold memories bide - by Echelon - September 30, 2014, 01:43 PM
RE: grateful our cold memories bide - by Esperanza - September 30, 2014, 03:20 PM
RE: grateful our cold memories bide - by Echelon - October 02, 2014, 03:58 PM