Blacktail Deer Plateau Let me... please
incautious red wrecking ball amwelles · amwelles
2,111 Posts
Ooc — aerinne
Sitter
Thanks!

FitzDutiful. What a strange name. Then again, Fox's whole family was named after other animals, so perhaps she didn't really have room to judge. He was cheerful, maybe even gleeful, and Fox wagged her tail to silently mirror his sentiments. Now that she'd gotten a closer look at him, she took a moment to drink in his appearance with her dull grey eyes. He was a mixture of greys and browns, built like a tank and with golden-colored eyes. Fitz seemed young, though Fox had always been a poor judge of age unless it was painfully obvious.

“Of service?” she asked, wondering exactly what kind of services he was planning on performing. Then again, perhaps she could use this to her advantage. He was, as far as she was concerned, a neutral party. And she'd been thinking hard on several things as of late. “Maybe you can lend your ears.” While Fox rarely took the advice of others to heart, she was more open to hearing them out these days. Perhaps she could get his opinion on what had happened with Lasher without diving too much into the details.
Pregnancy timeline (RHC members only)
Messages In This Thread
Let me... please - by FitzDutiful - September 26, 2014, 05:41 AM
RE: Let me... please - by RIP Fox - September 29, 2014, 08:56 PM
RE: Let me... please - by FitzDutiful - September 30, 2014, 02:20 AM
RE: Let me... please - by RIP Fox - September 30, 2014, 04:43 PM
RE: Let me... please - by FitzDutiful - October 02, 2014, 02:11 AM
RE: Let me... please - by RIP Fox - October 02, 2014, 09:42 AM
RE: Let me... please - by FitzDutiful - October 03, 2014, 10:28 AM
RE: Let me... please - by RIP Fox - October 03, 2014, 01:19 PM
RE: Let me... please - by FitzDutiful - October 16, 2014, 02:46 AM
RE: Let me... please - by RIP Fox - October 16, 2014, 07:23 AM